Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweat to Street Sunday - Lady's Who Lunch Edition

Sweat to Street Sundays!
When I found the Sweat to Street Sundays link party on Erika's blog, I knew I had to join in the fun. Nothing better than showing off awesome workout gear and cute outfits in the same place! Count me in! 


Meet Your Hosts!
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
MCM Mama (Erika)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETINGYOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.

Sweat
I feel like I wear this get up frequently, but I like the gray/pink plaid combo. And the Nike hat is a must this time of year. I sweat too much for sunglasses, at least I've not found a pair that doesn't fog up.  Roxy tried to photo bomb me.



Top: Danskin Tank from Walmart ($5)
Shorts: Nike Tempo
Hat: Nike
Shoes (np): Brooks Ravenna 3

Street
This is what I wore for a casual lunch with an dear friend on Friday. She recently lost someone very special to her and we spent some of our hour or so together teary eyed and sharing stories. I love having a friend that is so passionate about life and can remember the smallest of details about everything. Please ignore my messy bedroom. I'm in the process of sorting and removing my old clothes and shoes. My process is to remove everything from the closet and drawers and then put back what I want. It's a disaster zone for a few days, but it works for me.



Top: TJ Maxx ($7.99)
Capri: Elle for Kohls, Dark Wash
Wedges: Madison Studio for Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment