Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sweat to Street Sundays - Altitude Edition


Sweat to Street Sundays!
When I found the Sweat to Street Sundays link party on Erika's blog, I knew I had to join in the fun. Nothing better than showing off awesome workout gear and cute outfits in the same place! Count me in! 


Meet Your Hosts!
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
MCM Mama (Erika)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETINGYOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.

Sweat:
This is what I ran the Beech Mountain 5k in yesterday. I totally broke the rules of don't do anything different/new on race day. I bought the running skirt the night before and thought it was too cute not to wear!



Top: Champion, from target
Skirt: Hind, from TJ Maxx (my first running skirt - but won't be my last)
Socks: Experia, TJ Maxx (I should have bought more)

Street:
For dinner with my sister and her hubby on Saturday night at one of my favorite Boone restaurants. It was a skirt kind of day.



Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment