Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sweat to Street - Mountain Edition

Today's Run:
6.78 miles/ 58 min

Today I ran in Boone, NC - aka, God's Country. More about my mountain running later this week, but I have grand plans to run every day while I'm here. Is there any better excuse than "I'm going for a run" to escape your crazy family for some peace and quiet?

Sweat to Street Sundays!
When I found the Sweat to Street Sundays link party on Erika's blog, I knew I had to join in the fun. Nothing better than showing off awesome workout gear and cute outfits in the same place! Count me in! 


Meet Your Hosts!
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
MCM Mama (Erika)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETINGYOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.


To kick off my participation in Sweat to Street Sundays, I actually photographed what I wore today! 


Sweat
I'm such a loser. I totally didn't think about posting my workout outfit on my blog today when I set out my workout clothes last night. Nothing like coming out of the gate with a race day shirt! Dork.


Shirt: 2012 Jim Gibbons 5k Race Day shirt - the black sides are very slimming


Street
After my run I had lunch and little retail therapy with my mom and sister. In the dressing room at the Ann Taylor Loft I snapped this shot. The lighting was better than at the vacation house we are in. 



Sunglasses: Jones of New York, TJ Maxx
Top: Old Navy
Capri Pants: Madison Brand from Belk
Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohls, last season

No comments:

Post a Comment