Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweat to Street Sunday

I missed last week, but I got back on the fashion wagon this week with my third Sweat to Street post.

Sweat to Street Sundays!
When I found the Sweat to Street Sundays link party on Erika's blog, I knew I had to join in the fun. Nothing better than showing off awesome workout gear and cute outfits in the same place! Count me in! 


Meet Your Hosts!
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
MCM Mama (Erika)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETINGYOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Sweat
I scored a cute pair of Nike shorts at TJ Maxx on Saturday and I couldn't wait to try them out. No better test than a long run on a Sunday morning. The tag said they were tennis shorts - whatever those are. The tag also said they were $40 retail and the TJ Maxx price was $12.99. Say no more.


Top: Danskin Performance Tank - $5 at Walmart
Shorts: Nike Tennis Shorts - TJ Maxx
Socks (np):  Brooks - TJ Maxx
Shoes (np): Brooks Ravenna 3

Street
I wore this dress to a casual client dinner last week. I did wear a cream sweater with it to make it a bit more modest, but this dress is really comfortable and can be dressed up or down. Packs well too.



Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Wedges: Madison brand from Belk, last season

No comments:

Post a Comment